Philanthropy is the act of donating money, goods, time, or effort to support a charitable cause, usually over an extended period of time and in regard to a defined objective. In a more fundamental sense, philanthropy may encompass any altruistic activity which is intended to promote good or improve human quality of life.
This Philanthropic Glossary contains information to assist someone who wants to donate, set up a foundation, or just understand the terminology used in this environment. You will find terms, definitions, laws governing donations, and information on foundations and what they do.
We have built this Philanthropic Glossary application with an extremely easy to use interface. We have designed it so that you can quickly and easily find what you are looking for without the confusion, limitations, and frustration of numerous applications on iDevices
Do you know of any Philanthropic terms that we overlooked when we created this application? We would love to include them. Just use the applications direct email and we will include your suggestions in our next update. With the help of our customers, we constantly improve our applications to make the user’s experience more enjoyable and rewarding.
- Numerous terms and defintions .
- Very easy to use Glossary based interface.
- Powerful search engine that can be used to quickly and effortlessly find what you are looking for.
- Our unique interface makes browsing this application a breeze.
- Direct email access to us through the application.
- Give us feedback directly through the application.